We just moved around the bedrooms and so now I have my very own bedroom!!!!!! I would like to give you a tour. OK. Here we go... I have 5 bookshelves (One is a shorter than the others, so, it is more specifically 4 and a half.) The karaoke and a toy drum go behind the green chair and the lamp in the corner. A blue husband pillow goes by the window. A doll cradle goes before the closet of death. The Closet of Death is a closet that has a lot of stuff in it, and it is such a pain to move that it is called the Closet of Death. My bed and desk go into the remaining corner. My bedspread is rainbow and zebra striped. Then, on the wall, goes a Star Wars Force Awakens poster!! Cool, right?
Thats the Star Wars poster. So cool!
I painted the follow you all of my days. Grandpa painted Jesus.
The rainbow zebra pillow is an extra pillow for the day.
That is my pretty desk.
Miriam and bitty baby are sleeping. Sssssshhhh! (Hey Nana, do you recognize the cradle?)
The green chair is really cozy.
More books!
I'm going to eat all those books.
La La La La La La La La La La La La La La
Very nice, Anna!
ReplyDeleteI have one question for you. You wrote "I'm going to eat all those books." Did you mean I am going to READ all those books? Because if you are going to eat all those books, you might want to use Mustard, Mayo, or something else to make them taste better.
Your new room looks amazing, Anna! I recognize a few things, and you have really made it your own. Great job!
ReplyDeleteHey, Anna, I forgot to tell you how cool your room is when you posted this. Today I found myself wondering how many books you've managed to eat at this point. I hope you will post a before and after picture of yourself to show the effects of book consumption.
ReplyDelete