Thursday, February 16, 2017

Mermaid Books

I am reading The Secret Mermaid: Enchanted Shell series.  It's about a girl named Molly.  Her grandmother gave her a shell necklace.  It magically took her under the water as a mermaid.  She helps five other mermaids find their shells.  The other mermaids' names are Ella, Delphi, Shivana, Pearl, and Coral.

I love reading them with my Mommy.  So far, we've finished book number 1, which is called Enchanted Shell.


We are almost done with book number 2, which is called Seaside Adventure.  We have book number 3, which is called Underwater Magic.  There are three other books that we don't have yet.


 

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you love the mermaid books!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like fun books! Great job, Ella! Love, Aunt Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look like you would really enjoy them, Ellie!!!!!You can read really well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mermaids are so cool!
    Bridget (again)

    ReplyDelete