Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Fort Wilderness

The Fort Wilderness resort is where we will be staying at our Disney World trip. I would like to tell you about it. There is a boat to Magic Kingdom from the lake all the way there.  There is not as many crowds, so it is a lot quieter. There are simply charming cabins which we are staying in (we are not staying in tents). I have heard that there is a tasty dinner with a show. It is called the
Hoop - Dee - Doo dinner. There are even horse rides! (Johnson girls, I know you liked that last sentence.)

 There are trails through woods! I am exited for that last sentence. You can even go canoeing. I am not exited for that last sentence because canoes can tip over. There is archery!There are bike rides, but we can't do that because  there is no room in the car. You can even go fishing! There is a pool with a waterslide, a whirlpool spa, and a kids water play area! There is a campfire singalong with Chip and Dale too. You can even view the Magic Kingdom fireworks! There is even a grocery store.

It is 7 days till we leave, 9 days until  we check into the Fort Wilderness resort!

No comments:

Post a Comment